To date, the Association has published well over eighty five plays in both English and Welsh.
Scripts are identified as suitable for publication through Festivals.
The titles are made available for purchase and productions encouraged among amateur drama companies.
You can browse the scripts for sale by accessing the links below
- Full-length plays in English
- One-Act plays in English (A-N)
- One-Act plays in English (O-Z)
- Dramau Hir (Full-length plays in Welsh)
- Drama Fer (One-Act plays in Welsh)
This list is also available to download here (WORD 1,411 KB)
Below are samples of some of the titles we hold
- After the Dream by Richard Macaulay
- The Audition by Richard Macaulay
- A Doctor by Persuasion by Graham J. Evans
- Gentlemen and Players by Vic Mills
- Killing Time by Neil Rhodes
- New Place and Time by Richard Macaulay
- Parasites by Margaret Kynaston
- A Slight Inconvenience by Margaret Kynaston
- A Strong Smell of Burning by Graham J. Evans
- What Have I Done To Deserve This? by Margaret Kynaston
- Wit's End by Neil Rhodes
We are currently in review of performance rights for all titles
Should there be anything we can assist you with, or recommendations we can make, don’t hesitate to contact us.
*LIMITED STOCK* Books for sale at £2.00 each (plus postage £2.00 small parcel). A list of titles is available to download here (WORD 44KB)
Please enter the title(s) you wish to purchase in the box below
We also have DAW Stylus Pens £1.00 each (plus postage £1.00)
We have a few copies left of Selcted Work by Frank Vickery. The plays in this volume represent the 10 year partnership between Vickery and the Sherman Theatre, Cardiff. Throughout the 1990's, Vickery wrote annually for the Sherman Theatre. KISS ON THE BOTTOM (1991) is an all female comedy set in a cancer ward of a hopital in the south Wales valleys. EROGENOUS ZONES (1992) is set in a city and shifts backward and forward in time to depict a triange of relationships. ROOTS AND WINGS (1995) again set in a hospital concerns two families and their attitudes to their son's homosexuality. Vickery is obsessed with the taboos' within society. These plays reflect his obsession and magnificently demonstrate how he transposes ordinary people's lives to the stage with relevance and great humour. £9.99 (plus postage £2.00 small parcel)
Updated February 2017